Care Quality Commission
CQC Inspection Aug 2019 Rated GOOD
The following is an extract from the report by the CQC after their inspection August 2019.
We have rated this practice as good overall and good for all population groups.
We found that:
• The practice provided care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm.
• Patients received effective care and treatment that met their needs.
• Staff dealt with patients with kindness and respect and involved them in decisions about their care.
•The practice ethos was to provide an accessible and approachable patient-orientated service.
• The practice organised and delivered services to meet patients’ needs. Patients could access care and treatment in a timely way.
• The way the practice was led and managed promoted the delivery of high-quality, person-centre care.
• Feedback from patients who used the service was positive about the way staff cared for patients.
• Staff told us they felt supported and engaged with managers and there was a strong focus on continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the organisation.